Thanks for visiting our website www.mymilestonesbaby.com, which is owned and operated by My Milestones. The My Milestones site and content related to the My Milestones site and owned by My Milestones are collectively referred to as the “My Milestones Content”
Modifications and notification of changes
About our site
My Milestones is an international brand recognized by discerning parents for innovative design, uniqueness, functionality and excellent craftsmanship of their baby products. The My Milestones Site provides information about My Milestones and its products, allows consumers to find retailers of My Milestones products, and allows consumers to purchase My Milestones products directly through My Milestones.
Use of site and intellectual property rights
- The My Milestones Content and the products featured on the My Milestones Site are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other intellectual property laws. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by My Milestones, all text, graphics, data or other content appearing on the My Milestones Site, including but not limited to visual interfaces, data, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, software, reports and other usage-related data, your account, and all other elements and components of the My Milestones content and site are owned by My Milestones.
- The word-mark My Milestones and the associated design are trademarks of My Milestones and may not be used without the prior, express, written permission of My Milestones. The names of brands or products featured or described on the My Milestones site may be separately protected by trademarks owned and controlled by My Milestones. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of My Milestones is granted under this agreement.
- My Milestones grants you a limited permission to access the My Milestones site and My Milestones Content. You may only use the My Milestones Site and My Milestones Content for your personal and non-commercial use. This permission does not include:
Any illegal and unauthorised usage
- Any impersonation of any person or entity or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Any defaming, abusing, “stalking”, harassing, or threatening any other person;
- Any reproduction, distribution, modification, transmission or publicly displaying any portion of the My Milestones site and My Milestones content
- Any creation of derivative works based on any portion of the My Milestones content or My Milestones site without the express written consent of My Milestones.
- Any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party
- Any caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the site and the framing of any content available through the site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party)
- Any “hacking” or accessing without permission My Milestones’s proprietary or confidential records or those of any other third party or the account of any third party without permission;
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Any infringing of any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, privacy right, publicity right, or any other right of another person or entity
- Any action that imposes or may impose (in My Milestones’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on My Milestones’s infrastructure
- Any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Any bypassing of measures used by My Milestones to prevent or restrict access to the site.
- Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by My Milestones.
- My Milestones reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the site fraudulently. My Milestones reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Age limit and your account
- This site is not intended to be used by individuals younger than 18 years. If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not use the mymilestonesbaby.com service or the site.
- Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your mymilestonesbaby.com account to another party.
- In consideration of your use of the site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in india. You also agree:
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or My Milestones has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, My Milestones has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
- To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer.
- To accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- To notify My Milestones immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- My Milestones reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
Policy on E-mails
- On registering with My Milestones or purchasing a product from the My Milestones site, you may receive periodic emails from My Milestones. These emails may include notifications about your account or your use of the My Milestones site, purchases or orders for My Milestones products, confirmations, newsletters, special offers, or other messages. We may also use your email address to respond to your customer service inquiries. If you would not want to receive email from My Milestones, please send an email to us at [email protected] and you will be unsubscribed from receiving further mailings. Please allow 7-10 working days for un-subscription to take effect.
- The site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the site. My Milestones is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content ("postings") posted on the site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such postings. Notwithstanding the above, My Milestones may from time to time monitor the postings on the site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or postings.
Disclaimer of warranty
- All content, products, and services on the site, or obtained from a website to which the site is linked (a "linked site") are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind either express.
- or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- The My Milestones Site is made available to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the My MilestonesSite, we do not warrant or represent that:
- The content is accurate or complete;
- The content is up-to-date or current;
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- The content is free from changes caused by third party;
- Your access to the My Milestones site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
- My Milestones does not endorse and is not responsible for
- The accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site by any party other than My Milestones,
- Any content provided on linked sites or
- The capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked site.
- Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will My Milestones be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site or a linked site, or user's reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site, or obtained from a linked site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
Limitation of liability
- My Milestones will not be liable in any way for loss, damage, costs or expenses (including loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly:
- out of or in any way connected with any use of the services, the My Milestones site, or the My Milestones content.
- out of or in any way connected with any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this contract or otherwise, by reason of any event or circumstance outside the reasonable control of My Milestones, including but not limited to, any strikes, industrial action, failure of power supplies or equipment, government action or act of god.
- You expressly understand and agree that My Milestones and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if My Milestones has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, content or any related services.
- This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this agreement. It is up to you to take
- precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.